Saturday, October 4, 2008

Midterms!


Midterms are next week. What have I learned so far this year? How will I study for midterms?

So far this year I have learned so much for all my classes. To begin with in my Yoga Class I have learned how to de-stress my life and relax. Then in Japanese I have learned how different our culture is from theirs. In Personal Finance I learned how to better budget myself. Converse 101 has taught me that there are many ways on dealing with stress and how to manage your time. Introduction to fitness and wellness made me realize that I need to change my life to find a balance in my health and wellness. Finally, in my computer class I learned some basic programming Knowledge. Well what about Ideas and Culture?


Ideas and Culture midterm is on Thursday the ninth of October. I have a plan though on how to study for the midterm term. My professor gave us a study guide for the exams. On the exams there is going to be three essay questions, compare and contrast questions, true/false, and match the characters. I plan to write one sample essay a night starting on Monday. On compare and contrast I will work on each point over the week understanding both points of view. On true and false I will study the books and articles we have read so far getting summaries of each pieces of work. Throughout the week I will also study the characters. That is how I am going to study for my midterm in Ideas and Culture.

No comments: